Where to Dine Vancouver and Whistler 2015 Contest Rules and Regulations
The Where to Dine Vancouver and Whistler 2015 Contest is provided by Where. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Where at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.where.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on May 1, 2014 at 12:01 am ET and ends on February 28, 2015 at 11:59 pm ET.
3. All entries become the property of Where and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive one (1) trip for two (2) people on Rocky Mountaineer’s Whistler Sea to Sky Climb in Whistler Service (valued at $538CDN and valid until the end of the 2014 season), and two (2) nights accommodation in a Lakeside Studio Suite at Nita Lake Lodge in Whistler with one (1) dinner for two (2) at Aura Restaurant (valued at $1000).
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $1538 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 pm (ET) on the contest closing date of February 28, 2015. Where is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on March 7, 2015. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prizewinner. The winner of the prize must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Where and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Where and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.