By SHERI RADFORD and JILL VON SPRECKEN
Want to explore False Creek on your way to Granville Island? Take the Aquabus mini ferry. (Photo by Dominic Schaefer)
1. Commuting via Aquabus or False Creek Ferries.
2. SeaVillage, a charming collection of floating homes.
3. Browsing for fresh produce, bread and seafood in the Granville Island Public Market.
4. Spotting orcas with Wild Whales Vancouver.
5. Ocean Concrete, the oldest and largest tenant on the island. It’s been there since 1917.
6. Edible Canada at the Market, with its fresh regional fare on the menu, plus foodie tours and a gourmet artisan retail shop.
7. Watching buskers perform: musicians, jugglers, magicians and more.
8. Hand-pressed, hand-bottled sake from Artisan SakeMaker.
9. Splashing around in the Granville Island Waterpark.
10. Watching artisans hard at work in their studios.