1. Crunching into stone-baked pizzas and grilled panini at Café Uno in the the Distillery Historic District.
2. Marveling at finely crafted stone and bone carvings at the Museum of Inuit Art.
3. Horses and llamas and cows (oh my!), plus a giant vegetable competition and more at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair.
4. Admiring Grace Kelly’s glamourous gowns, Oscar and more at the TIFF Bell Lightbox.
5. Savouring straight-from-the-tandoor-oven naan—alongside chicken tikka and palak paneer—at Little India.
6. Learning how David Hockney creates still-life drawings on iPhones and iPads at his ROM exhibit.
7. Absorbing the history of the former Toronto Stock Exchange trading floor, which now houses the Design Exchange.
8. Watching the graceful leaps and pirouettes of the National Ballet of Canada’s dancers.
9. Turning your favourite photos into vibrant “camera to canvas” prints at 44 Wide.
10. Winding up for a slapshot toward a simulated goalie at the Hockey Hall of Fame.
11. Nibbling on bread and cheese samples while snapping up fresh, produce, meats and more at the St. Lawrence Market.
12. Adding to your wardrobe with a stylish Rag & Bone blazer from Uncle Otis.
13. Carving succulent Cornish hen in Grace’s farmhouse-chic dining room.
14. Telling time with unique watches and clocks from Rolo.
15. Wearing a bit of Canada in the form of a Maple Leaf aviator hat from Roots.
16. A gentlemanly grooming with a hot towel shave at Truefitt & Hill.
17. Leafing through tomes for every taste—literally—at The Cookbook Store.
18. Watching the Toronto Maple Leafs at Real Sports Bar & Grill—it boasts the continent’s largest indoor HD television.
19. Savouring the aroma of a fine Cuban cigar at Thomas Hinds Tobacconist.
20. The stunning Valentino and Carolina Herrera eveningwear on offer at Hugo Nicholson.
21. Discovering the colourful and imaginative pieces of Russian Avant-Garde artists at the AGO.
22. Feasting on Cal-Mex fare at Hernando’s Hideaway.
23. Learning about the differences between oolong and rooibos teas at Tealish.
24. Grooving to the songs of Tony Award-winning musical Memphis at the Toronto Centre for the Arts.
25. Finding laughs in Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanza at The Second City’s Dysfunctional Holiday Revue.
26. Trying to decide amongst the vast selection at Poutini’s House of Poutine, including pulled pork and vegan options.
27. Sharing tapas-style vegetarian fare, like basil hummus and marinated olives, at Fressen.
28. Reveling in the high times of heels and hemlines at the Bata Shoe Museum’s Roaring Twenties exhibit.
29. Lacing up a new pair of boots from Get Outside.
30. Ringing in 2012 with a spectacular view of the skyline from 180 Panorama.