• Bookmark, Spring Garden Road: Atlantic Canada’s largest independent bookseller; best-sellers, local works, travel books, unique gifts.
• Woozles, Birmingham Street: Canada’s oldest bookstore for children; classic picture books, educational volumes, toys and games aplenty.
• Maps & More , Lower Water Street: City maps, travel guides, road atlases, nautical charts, travel accessories and
• Atlantic News, Morris Street: Magazines and newspapers from around the globe; same-day editions of 400 newspapers from over 60 countries printed on site.
• Veritas Catholic Books, Barrington Street: Books and devotional items from the Catholic tradition; books by recent popes, literary fiction on religious topics, prayer books, religious art and more.