Where Calgary: Win Tickets to the Calgary International Film Festival’s Opening Gala Contest Rules and Regulations
The Win Tickets to the Calgary International Film Festival’s Opening Gala Contest is provided by Where. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Where at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.where.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on August 3, 2017 at 12:01 am ET and ends on August 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET.
3. All entries become the property of Where and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Calgary International Film Festival Opening Gala in Calgary. Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $70 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 pm (ET) on the contest closing date of August 31, 2017. Where is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on September 1, 2017. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. Where and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.