Looking for some stellar seafood? Take your pick. Our marine cuisine scene knows no limits.
- Blue Water Cafe + Raw Bar In this vibrant former warehouse Chef Frank Pabst prepares superb seafood, often using lesser-known species (pictured).
- Tojo’s From spider rolls to wild prawn tempura to tuna tatake, Canada’s king of sushi never fails to impress.
- Rodney’s Oyster House This lively East Coast–style room is a West Coast bivalve-lover’s heaven. Always a good fresh-shucked selection, plus shellfish steamers and more.
- C Restaurant Cutting-edge fare, with an emphasis on all things sustainable, and well-chosen wines are served on the edge of False Creek.
- Pajo’s Bare bones, outdoor fish ‘n’ chippy commands a loyal following thanks to fresh, paper-wrapped halibut, salmon and cod. Burgers, too. —Tim Pawsey